Sunday, 6 August 2017

My Everything.

You were. You are. You will always be.
My best friend. My boyfriend. Love of my life.
My world and my everything you are!

'Do you have any idea, how much you mean to me'? I always want to ask you this question.
The little things that makes me happy are your long tight hugs, cute texts, little surprises & the deep conversations, I can never explain how do i feel when you sing me our dearest songs.
When we grow old together, we will look back at the ways we argued about many things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and understand that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument.
I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my day
I want to stay in bed all day and do nothing. I want to watch crazy romantic movies and cry my heart out  during the pause listening to the emotional music. I sometimes want us to stay outside all day. Stay out all night. I want to find a quiet cafe, write poetry for you sitting next to you.
Do things which we always wanted to do together. I want to take care of you, all life.

Me to you,
You to me.

You are that one person with whom I can share anything with. You glide like a dream in my heart
I would curse myself if I'm not able to frankly express any of my feelings with you.

Though I'm in the crowd,
I still feel alone.
because of your absence!

I always have so many stories to tell you, who is going to listen to them if you don't? They say that a relationship is the best in the beginning but soon, the love fades away.
Oh. but that's not true. I fall in love with you all over again and again everyday. I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow. 

The magic of love make my heart thump
And I fly high in the sky.
Is it the friendship of smiles or
Is it the fragrance of forever love.




Do you know, where is the place that is pleasant than the peaceful? I would say its the path we walk.

Even when it was my fault, you apologize to me. I annoy you a lot, at times i fight with you over little things. You always seem to understand when I've had a bad day. It's amazing,when you show interest in the little things about me. You are not just being my boyfriend, my love but my best friend. My heart says I'm nothing but you!
It's unforgettable memories in the heart! i would be with myself if you are with me without you nothing goes right with me! 

Nothing in this beautiful world is more important to me than you, my love.

In the sunshine, in rain
In the happiness & sorrow
We were,
We are,
We will,
Always be together.

When it comes to US, "Forever is the only word"


10 comments:

  1. It's amazing! You speak heart and brought back all the lil yet the best memories of my life. It felt like I was in the flashback. Love to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! It's so so good to read. Thanks for this sweet write up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words have feelings 😍❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Animesh Bhowal.
      Have a great weekend.

      Delete